Saturday, February 16, 2013

Again, shopping

Hi.
I am very tired today. but in the good way.
I've got to spent time with my love one even for approximately 2 hours.
Yet again, I am so happy to see him.

Anyway, after long drive, I reached home and all of sudden that shopping instinct tingling.
So, my brother and I went to Segget. 
As always, shoe is my main target. eventhough it's a "pasar malam" shoe, I kinda like it the moment i saw them.
As in my wishlist to have 12 colors of shoes, well, 10 more to go.
Pretend the orange is for January. hehe


RED FOR FEBRUARY 



And grab piece of earring.



I dont know why I bought these things. But I will wear em I guess.
Another bad habit, shop and make a collections.
I still can shop even with RM10 in my purse.
It just a habit that I dont know good or bad. 
Well, its bad I guess.

Some people like to shop for clothes but I not that interested in shopping clothes.
Again, I will spend on shoe,earring,bangle,handbag, accessories. 

Plooop plop ploppp

xoxo,
Cydah


No comments:

Post a Comment